Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
LK3.5-NOWY SOFT - KOLEJNE WERSJE
Http url adr2,3 and 4 are only to send by Events, not periodic sends
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hello
First off all, I would like to thank you for your effort to develop LAN Controller. I’ve just installed new FW 1.21 and it looks good, but I have some minor questions:

A. Email messages
It looks, some characters like colon, new-line, square bracket… is not possible to save and use. Does exist some way how to use it? Do you plan to allow use more than one email (SMS) contact (for different Events) in the future?

B. Ultrasonic distance meter
Can you please specified little bit more, how to connect this sensor to LK3.5? I’ve found “distance meter” option on Events config page but not in Input page (maybe I’m wrong). Can be also this sensor https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32911119661.html (in PWM version) used?

C. Power and Energy
Do you plan to allow configure units in this section. I used impulse counters also for flow meter, so I would like to change Watts to Litres

D. „backup battery connected to connector behind INPxD inputs”
The mentioned connector is in manual marked as “RTS battery socket”, am I right? Which battery can be used?

Thank you very much for any help you’ll provide

Martin
Odpowiedz
(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): A. Email messages
It looks, some characters like colon, new-line, square bracket… is not possible to save and use. Does exist some way how to use it? Do you plan to allow use more than one email (SMS) contact (for different Events) in the future?
We're working on how to solve this.
Yes, we plan add more conntact to sms and email.

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): B. Ultrasonic distance meter
Can you please specified little bit more, how to connect this sensor to LK3.5? I’ve found “distance meter” option on Events config page but not in Input page (maybe I’m wrong). Can be also this sensor https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32911119661.html (in PWM version) used?
Distance meter is on "serial port" page. Communication is by UART (TX,RX) not PWM. You must connect JSN-SR04T-2.0 (work in mode 2) to UART_RX, UART_TX,GND and +5V on IDC10-1.
Regarding the sensor from the link, it works in PWM or UART mode, LK supports UART mode, but I don't know if it will work with this sensor, no specifications. If you find the specifications of this sensor then I will check it.

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): C. Power and Energy
Do you plan to allow configure units in this section. I used impulse counters also for flow meter, so I would like to change Watts to Litres

Yes, we add

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): D. „backup battery connected to connector behind INPxD inputs”
The mentioned connector is in manual marked as “RTS battery socket”, am I right? Which battery can be used?
Yes, RTC battery socke. You can use any battery with voltage from 2.5 to 3.3V, e.g. CR2330
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
(12-30-2019, 12:38 PM)wilkxt napisał(a):
(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): A. Email messages
We're working on how to solve this.
Yes, we plan add more conntact to sms and email.

-> Thank you!

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): B. Ultrasonic distance meter
Distance meter is on "serial port" page. Communication is by UART (TX,RX) not PWM. You must connect JSN-SR04T-2.0 (work in mode 2) to UART_RX, UART_TX,GND and +5V on IDC10-1.
Regarding the sensor from the link, it works in PWM or UART mode, LK supports UART mode, but I don't know if it will work with this sensor, no specifications. If you find the specifications of this sensor then I will check it.

-> I found these "docs" more specifying mentioned sensor, but I dont know, if there are sufficient...  https://github.com/riteshRcH/waterproof_...2YYxx_v1.0

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): C. Power and Energy

Yes, we add

-> It will be great!  Thank you!

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): D. „backup battery connected to connector behind INPxD inputs”
Yes, RTC battery socke. You can use any battery with voltage from 1.7 to 3.6V, e.g. CR2330

-> Thank you. I'll try
Odpowiedz
(12-30-2019, 08:00 PM)mavar napisał(a): [/color]-> I found these "docs" more specifying mentioned sensor, but I dont know, if there are sufficient...  https://github.com/riteshRcH/waterproof_...2YYxx_v1.0
It should work with firmware 1.21
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Znalazłem błąd: W treści maili nie można wpisać znaku "-". Pojawia się komunikat "Tekst - Nie może mieć mniej niż 0 znaków i więcej niż 159 znaków" Dodatkowo przy wypełnieniu pół jak w załączonym zrzucie nie idzie zapisać zmian. Wygląda jak gdyby przy pewnej ilości znaków (suma ze wszystkich pół) następował błąd.

Załączone pliki Miniatury

LK3.6 + 2x ASC711EX_15, 5x DS18B20, BME280, WATCHDOG (router, kamera), ALARM (uzbrajanie, 2x PIR, syrena), ogrzewanie, CWU, podgrzewanie przyłącza wody, poziom szamba, zmierzch, wykres danych od 2016 r.
Odpowiedz
(12-31-2019, 10:45 AM)agrest napisał(a): Znalazłem błąd: W treści maili nie można wpisać znaku "-". Pojawia się komunikat "Tekst - Nie może mieć mniej niż 0 znaków i więcej niż 159 znaków" Dodatkowo przy wypełnieniu pół jak w załączonym zrzucie nie idzie zapisać zmian. Wygląda jak gdyby przy pewnej ilości znaków (suma ze wszystkich pół) następował błąd.

Tak, będziemy to poprawiać
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
(12-31-2019, 09:40 AM)wilkxt napisał(a):
(12-30-2019, 08:00 PM)mavar napisał(a): [/color]-> I found these "docs" more specifying mentioned sensor, but I dont know, if there are sufficient...  https://github.com/riteshRcH/waterproof_...2YYxx_v1.0
It should work with firmware 1.21
Thank you. I'll try
Odpowiedz
Hello,
I encountered another problem.
Occasionally, LK stops responding to "events" and, even if the conditions are met, does not take the appropriate action.
In the previous version of FW it did it more often, sometimes every 14 days. In version 1.21 it did it after about 3 weeks.
Only a restart will help.

printscreen is attached

Załączone pliki Miniatury

LK2 - dead, upgrade to LK3,5 - temperature control of home, LK3,7 greenhouse control
Odpowiedz
(01-22-2020, 08:50 AM)xdedek napisał(a): Hello,
I encountered another problem.
Occasionally, LK stops responding to "events" and, even if the conditions are met, does not take the appropriate action.
In the previous version of FW it did it more often, sometimes every 14 days. In version 1.21 it did it after about 3 weeks.
Only a restart will help.

printscreen is attached

Completelly agree. I saw the same in FW1.21 (I hadn't used Events before). In one case It looked as LanKontroler is overloaded (slow reaction in Control panel)
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 2 gości