Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
DS18B20 sensors read 0 and N/A
Dear colleagues, I am having on my line controller with HW:2.0 SW:3.15 very often a problem. DS18B20 is reading values 0 (zero) and I want to help me in finding the root cause. The sensors are connected with UTP cables with a length from 1 to 4 meters. With the old software version I didn't had this issues. Do you have any solutions? Thanks from Romania!

Szanowni Państwo, jestem na mojej linii o kontroler HW: 2.0 SW: 3,15 bardzo często problem. DS18B20 czyta wartości 0 (zero) i chcę, aby mi pomóc w znalezieniu przyczyny. Czujniki są połączone z przewodami UTP o długości od 1 do 4 metrów. W starej wersji oprogramowania nie miał tego zagadnienia. Czy macie jakieś rozwiązania? Dzięki z Rumunii!
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
Hi
Do you use one DS18b20 or more?
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Four pieces DS18B20 . I really appreciate an answer from you. This controller is for my greenhouse and soon i have to plant tomatoes inside. I cant start without this sensors. Do we have the producer on this forum? It should be his duty to find an solution. Thanks.

Cztery kawałki DS18B20. Naprawdę doceniam odpowiedź od Ciebie. Sterownik ten jest dla mojej szklarni i wkrótce mam sadzić pomidory w środku. Nie mogę uruchomić bez tego czujnika. Czy mamy producenta na tym forum? To powinno być jego obowiązkiem, aby znaleźć rozwiązanie. Dzięki.
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
sensors are conected by 2-wire or 3-wire? With soft version was ok?
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
i am using a cable with three wires and the splitter from this link. http://tinycontrol.pl/tinycontrol/en/pro...r_rj11.php

sometime is showing the temperature sometime not. after a while the temperature is displayed without touching the lan controller. you can see the moment in this link : https://thingspeak.com/channels/91426 the probelm can be seen on filed no.5 when is on -50 on the controller interface is showing N/A sometime is showing 0

previously I had version 3.10 (i don't remember exactly) and I switch to 3.15 to try to fix an error with my DTH sensor (basically the same, showing 0 Celsius and 0% humidity) http://tinycontrol.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5957 now is even worse. the dth sensor is inside the greenhouse and the humidity is very high. but this should not be the root cause. one of the DS sensor is outside in a small glass bottle and the is some humidity inside. can be seen as drops on the glass wall. can this be the root cause? soon I have to put my tomatoes plant in the greenhouse and I have to find a solution. power on and off is not fixing the issue. it`s showing the correct values by itself from time to time. thank a lot for you time.
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
1. Do test with one DS18b20 (inside bottle and outside bottle) and tell how is.
2. Upgrade to this soft 3.17 and test. If result are bad
upgrade to this soft 3.17b and test.
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
thanks wilkxt! i will try this new software during the weekend. i will come later with the results!

ps: your software is adding extra feature or is solving some bugs?
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
seramea napisał(a):thanks wilkxt! i will try this new software during the weekend. i will come later with the results!

ps: your software is adding extra feature or is solving some bugs?
only fix bugs
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz

.png   2.png (Rozmiar: 106.6 KB / Pobrań: 3,733) hi again. i am not able to put the controller in download mode. last time when I switch from 3.13 to 3.15 it was working.

anyway, i will appreciate any idea. i have used pumpkin (error message is transition of ..bin is timed out ) and lan controller windows tool. the error are showed as a print screen

to put in the download mode i push reset button and the try to start the upload. please look at my message and provide me a good solution. otherwise send me a good product. I can access the web interface of the lan controller. so it still working.

LE: I was able to upload 3.17b but on other pc with win7. on mine with win10 was not possible. i will come later with the result regarding sensors errors with this new swrelease.

Załączone pliki
.png   Untitled.png (Rozmiar: 119 KB / Pobrań: 3,713)
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
since three days is working well. i have now all the sensors replaced and sw 3.17b. thanks wilkxt!
<t></t>
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości