Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
LK3.5-NOWY SOFT - KOLEJNE WERSJE
Hi Tomek,

I have a problem with a LK3.6, FW1.19. The AM2320 is not working all the time.
If it is down, I press "I2C sensor detection", it works for 12-16 hours and goes down.
The problem is that it never re-connect by itself, I always have to press the button.

What can I do in this matter ?
Odpowiedz
(11-20-2019, 09:10 AM)radunre napisał(a): Hi Tomek,

I have a problem with a LK3.6, FW1.19. The AM2320 is not working all the time.
If it is down, I press "I2C sensor detection", it works for 12-16 hours and goes down.
The problem is that it never re-connect by itself, I always have to press the button.

What can I do in this matter ?

We'll check it
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Cześć. Często przy pierwszym wejściu z zewnątrzna LK otrzymuję komunikat"This page cannot be loaded using Chrome Data Saver. Try reloading the page. Debug Info: CC_WXZHMGYSzwgL0_LvwBw"
LK3.6 + 2x ASC711EX_15, 5x DS18B20, BME280, WATCHDOG (router, kamera), ALARM (uzbrajanie, 2x PIR, syrena), ogrzewanie, CWU, podgrzewanie przyłącza wody, poziom szamba, zmierzch, wykres danych od 2016 r.
Odpowiedz
(11-21-2019, 09:33 AM)agrest napisał(a): Często przy pierwszym wejściu z zewnątrz na LK otrzymuję komunikat "This page cannot be loaded using Chrome Data Saver. Try reloading the page. Debug Info: CC_WXZHMGYSzwgL0_LvwBw"

Cześć. Często przy pierwszym wejściu z zewnątrzna LK otrzymuję komunikat"This page cannot be loaded using Chrome Data Saver. Try reloading the page. Debug Info: CC_WXZHMGYSzwgL0_LvwBw"

Sprawdż to :

Can you please try the following steps and see if it helps fix the issue:
  1. Go to chrome://extensions.
  2. Check if you have an extension "Data Compression Proxy for Google Chrome on Desktop" installed. This extension is not affiliated with Google, and the author of the extension no longer supports it (Please see https://github.com/niutech/datacompressionproxy for details). 
  3. If you have this extensions installed, please uninstall it.
  4. Once you uninstall it, your problem would very likely be fixed.
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Nie mam takiego rozszerzenia.
LK3.6 + 2x ASC711EX_15, 5x DS18B20, BME280, WATCHDOG (router, kamera), ALARM (uzbrajanie, 2x PIR, syrena), ogrzewanie, CWU, podgrzewanie przyłącza wody, poziom szamba, zmierzch, wykres danych od 2016 r.
Odpowiedz
(11-21-2019, 10:05 AM)agrest napisał(a): Nie mam takiego rozszerzenia.
Problem tylko pod chrromrm wstepuje?
Pod jakim systemem?
https czy http?
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Na Chrome na komórce. Przetestuję na Operze. Chwilę potrwa bo nie zawsze jest ten komunikat.
Odpowiedz
Hi Tomek,

Another issue popped up, this morning, the MQTT connection was lost.
I tried following:
- reboot LK3
- reset to defaults and load the previously saved config file
- quick configuration from mqtt.ats.pl (the browser and LK3 are in the same network)

None of the above helped, the MQTT is still disconnected.
Nothing has been changed in the network configuration (LAN switches, router etc.)
Is there any log file that could be checked ?

Any advice is very welcome.
Odpowiedz
(11-22-2019, 11:31 AM)radunre napisał(a): Hi Tomek,

Another issue popped up, this morning, the MQTT connection was lost.
I tried following:
- reboot LK3
- reset to defaults and load the previously saved config file
- quick configuration from mqtt.ats.pl (the browser and LK3 are in the same network)

None of the above helped, the MQTT is still disconnected.
Nothing has been changed in the network configuration (LAN switches, router etc.)
Is there any log file that could be checked ?

Any advice is very welcome.

Propably problem  with mqtt.ats.pl serwer
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
The server is responding to ping, and I can login perfectly.

LE. Now is working. Thank you for your time Smile
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 4 gości