Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
LAN Controller V3 malfunctioning?
Hi!
I bought a LAN Controller V3 but I have the following problems:
- Powered by an 18Vcc AC/DC adapter, the voltage displayed in the STATUS menu is 13Vcc.
- The temperature displayed is 137 degrees celsius.
- I have measured the voltages on +5v pins and it is ok, but on +3,3V pins the measured voltage is 4,92Vcc.

The company from which I bought the controller tells me I need to feed it through a POE adapter.
Is it normal not to work properly if I only power from the DC plug?

Thank you!

Załączone pliki
.jpg   LK3 Panel.JPG (Rozmiar: 71.2 KB / Pobrań: 2,283)
Odpowiedz
danpin post_id=13966 time=1510318112 user_id=6381 napisał(a):Is it normal not to work properly if I only power from the DC plug?

Thank you!

NO, it shuld work properly fron DC plug.
I answer here http://forum.tinycontrol.pl/viewtopic.ph...738#p14006

Done test, unplug any power from LK3 and connect 3,3V(from external source) to LK3 3,3V pin it shuld be work, only VCC measur will be bad about 0,7V
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Thanks for the reply!
Yesterday I bought a PoE adapter and I powered the controller but no change ... in Status panel shows me the supply voltage and the temperature of the processor wrong, just like before.
On the +3.3V pins indicated in the controller documentation I still have a voltage of 4.9Vcc.

The vendor told me to return the controller to change it, but he still insists that if I supply the board from the DC Jack, the voltage displayed in the Status panel will be erroneous.
It is this correct, if I energize the board from the DC jack, the voltage displayed in the status panel will be different from the real one?

I did not done the suggested test, separate power from + 3.3V pin, currently I do not have a voltage source of 3.3v at hand, and today I return the controller to vendor to change it.
Thanks for advices!
Odpowiedz
danpin post_id=14015 time=1510726285 user_id=6381 napisał(a):The vendor told me to return the controller to change it, but he still insists that if I supply the board from the DC Jack, the voltage displayed in the Status panel will be erroneous.
It is this correct, if I energize the board from the DC jack, the voltage displayed in the status panel will be different from the real one?
No, power from DC jack or POE measur voltage is OK, only you need upgrade firmware to version 1.46(It will be available next week on this forum), becouse previous version has bug and vcc measur was overpriced about 1V.
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
OK thanks!
I'm waiting to receive the new device and then I'm going to upgrade to version 1.46. and test it.
Best regards,
Dan
Odpowiedz
We use telco power supply for powering LKv3, and real VCC is aprox. 54V but LKv3 display VCC as aprox. 58V.
After several tests with 12, 24, 48 PS - this is the equation => Vcc(true) ~= 0.92 x Vcc(LKv3)
Odpowiedz
Yes, I understand. But my controller was powered by 18V and it shows me 13V in the Status panel and the temperature 137 degrees celsius. In addition I had 4.92 v on the 3.3v pins. I sent it back to the seller to change it.
Odpowiedz
demoprogrami post_id=14029 time=1510779177 user_id=5872 napisał(a):We use telco power supply for powering LKv3, and real VCC is aprox. 54V but LKv3 display VCC as aprox. 58V.
After several tests with 12, 24, 48 PS - this is the equation => Vcc(true) ~= 0.92 x Vcc(LKv3)
It will be corrected next software
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hello,
I got a new controller two days ago. The seller changed the one that did not work.
The new one indicates with one volt more the supply voltage, now I put the version 1.45b6 and the voltage indicated in Status panel is OK, just like the power supply.
What I've noticed is that clicking on Login makes it hard enough to enter and the Status panel does not immediately show my information, temperature, voltage, etc.
For digital inputs, if I use for example a NO contact I need to connect it to GND and the input, is it correct?
Regards!
Odpowiedz
Hi, the firmware version 1.45b6 is available where? Since last known here is 1.43b.... Sad
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości