Ocena wątku:
  • 1 głosów - średnia: 5
LK3-NOWY SOFT - KOLEJNE WERSJE
ghorvat napisał(a):When can we expect the firmware with the I2C LCD support?
next week
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Could you also check the stability of the last firmware? I had the LK3 working for a week, and suddenly the LK3 stopped responding. It's web page could not be accessed and the device did not respond to ping in the local LAN. After unplugging the power supply it started working normal. I had 3 devices in LAN and 2 of them stopped working at the same time. When the LK3 stops working there is no evidence that it is not working (the green and yellow LEDs of the LAN light the same as when it works normal.) Is there any way to debug the LK3?
<t>BR,<br/>
Goran Horvat</t>
Odpowiedz
ghorvat napisał(a):Is there any way to debug the LK3?
UART port, you must buy converter UARTUSB and connect to PC. On PC run hyper terminal (or something similar) 115200 baudrate, 1-bit stop, 8-bits data, no parity, no flow control
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hello,
you have an error in the AM2320 humidity view from the user window.
LK3- Soft. Version: 1.34b
From the Administrator window is value OK. The humidity is 45. The user window displays the humidity 29.1. This is the value of DS1.

Pavel Fru, CZ
Odpowiedz
You can fix the error by yourself, you just need to recompile the www and upload the binaries (http://tinycontrol.pl/wp-content/uploads...ator-1.zip )

The problem is in the index.html file (fs-notcompress directory), line 318 and 320 (the class should be tn7 and t7, instead of tn0 and t0)
<t>BR,<br/>
Goran Horvat</t>
Odpowiedz
Załączam nowy soft do LK3 v 1.38b
.zip   lk3_firmware_1_38b.bin.zip (Rozmiar: 283.04 KB / Pobrań: 392) - soft nalerzy rozpakowac i załądowac do LK3 przy pomocy jakiegoś programu TFTP, wczesniej LK3 trzeba uruchomic w trybie bootloader ze strony LK lub przy pomocy zworki na pinach.
Dodano:
1.Obsluga dodatkowego modułu RTC -DS1307, w tej chwili obslugiwane sa modele DS3231(bardziej precyzyjny) oraz DS1307, żeby nastąpiło prawidłowe ustawienie czasu w LK z RTC moduły musza być podłączone przy starcie urzadzenia, moduły podłaczac jak LK nie jest zasilane.
2. Wysylanie snmp trap
3. Wejscia rożnicowe DIFF1 i DIFF2 maja do wyboru odejmowanie lub dodawanie
4. Cztery EVENTY5-8 w zdarzeniach, są to wirtualne wyjscia, dzieki którym można bardziej rozbudowac automatyke zdarzeń
5. w menu pojawił sie link "Uart- devices" w miejsce "duralux", na tej zakłądce wybieramy aktualnie podłaczone urządzenie na porcie UART, jesli nie mamy podłaczonego urządzenia wybieramy OFF.
W tej chwili obsługiwane są: moduł GSM SIM800L, DURALUX (inverter PV), czujnik pyłu PM2,5/10 SDS011-
6.Obsluge modułu GSM SIM800L, przy pierwszym podłaczeniu modułu należy wcisnac przycisk "Send if you have connected the modem for the first time", wprowadzi to pewne ustawienia do modemu GSM, które będą już pamiętane nawet po odłączeniu zasilania.
Modem GSM pozwala:
- wysyłać zdefiniowaną treść smsa na wskazany numer przy zdarzeniach.W menu jest tez opcja send test sms
- odbierać trzy komendy (reboot,on,off) poprzedzone 4 znakowym kodem autoryzacji.
komenda reboot załacza dane wyjscie na okreslony czas np:
1234:reboot 0,2,4 t10 - załacza wyjscie OUT0, OUT2, OUT4 na czas 10 sekund, 1234- to kod autoryzacji
1234:reboot 1 - załacza wyjscie out1 na czas 5 sekund (domyslny czas jesli nie podamy parametru t)
1234:on 1,2 - załacza wyjscie out1 i out2
1234:off 1,2,3 wylacza wyjscie out1, out2, out3

Poprawiono:
1.Zapis opisów w schedulerze przy eventach
2. Wyswietlanie T1 i H1 dla zalogowania jako user.
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hi,
on status page I have this data :
Status
UpTime 39 sec, 1 min, 22 hour, 1 day ... 2017-06-17;10:59:55 Version: 1.38b VCC SUPPLY = 16.8 V Temperature = 151 C

but right data is vcc about 23,8-24V (over POE) and temp 24,1 C (next sensor DS1 on same place).

in ip/xml/ix.xml
is also wrong data

This problem is same with fw 1.37b

where is the problem ?

Thanks,
RK
Odpowiedz
The PM SDS011 sensor does not work with this firmware. Also, there is no option for saving the PM SDS011 sensor choice in the Uart Devices menu. When i refresh the webpage the default Duralux opens. Also, the main page does not show the SDS011 data. Firmware 1.37 works OK.
<t>BR,<br/>
Goran Horvat</t>
Odpowiedz
ghorvat post_id=11152 time=1497982214 user_id=5770 napisał(a):The PM SDS011 sensor does not work with this firmware. Also, there is no option for saving the PM SDS011 sensor choice in the Uart Devices menu. When i refresh the webpage the default Duralux opens. Also, the main page does not show the SDS011 data. Firmware 1.37 works OK.
Sensor choice is save automaticly
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
wilkxt post_id=11301 time=1498032502 user_id=61 napisał(a):
ghorvat post_id=11152 time=1497982214 user_id=5770 napisał(a):The PM SDS011 sensor does not work with this firmware. Also, there is no option for saving the PM SDS011 sensor choice in the Uart Devices menu. When i refresh the webpage the default Duralux opens. Also, the main page does not show the SDS011 data. Firmware 1.37 works OK.
Sensor choice is save automaticly

Nevertheless, the SDS011 does not work with this firmware. Could this be due to the custom webpage that I previously uploaded in LK3? I used the source from your webpage
<t>BR,<br/>
Goran Horvat</t>
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości