Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Q/A ENG update / firmware
Hi guys,
Is there any new English firmware >= 2.2 and is there possibility to modify web page of LAN controller ? What is with English language forum and Q/A ?
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
urosv napisał(a):Hi guys,
Is there any new English firmware >= 2.2
All firmware are English
urosv napisał(a):is there possibility to modify web page of LAN controller ?

What you want to modify?

urosv napisał(a):What is with English language forum and Q/A ?
We need to think about it
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Thanks for your quick and simple replay Smile

' napisał(a):What you want to modify?

We would like to give a basic web page a new design for our hardware application custom made. We would like to implement your Lan controller to OffGrid solar power plants with some extra design and diagnostics features. New gauges modules etc. Since you have a great way to have web implemented into board itself we do not need for third party software (SNMP) to be extra build. We just need access to this API part of your board. Is this anyhow possible ?

Thanks for replay
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
urosv napisał(a):New gauges modules etc. Since you have a great way to have web implemented into board itself we do not need for third party software (SNMP) to be extra build. We just need access to this API part of your board. Is this anyhow possible ?

We can prepare for you a special firmware, you must give us:
1.The project site
2. The precise functions describe, what to do, etc.

We need to assess whether it is possible that the hardware(memory flash,RAM, analog input, etc.) allows it.
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hi,
I have 3 pcs of the LanKontroler (I use 3.0 and 2.24 fw) as a first I would like apreciate this very powerfull HW and FW. So now my questions I have tried to connect to the device DS18B20 sensors but if I connect more than 3 sensors device rejects to start, if I disconnect third sensor (any) LanKontroler starts normaly. I tested on all devices with different fw versions and behavior is same or similar. So now I can use only two DS18B20 sensors.

Second question is about future support other Dallas one wire sensors (counters etc.) Is there any plan for next release of FW ?

Thanks and Best Regards

Jan Kyncl
Prague
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
kyncl napisał(a):Hi,
I have 3 pcs of the LanKontroler (I use 3.0 and 2.24 fw) as a first I would like apreciate this very powerfull HW and FW. So now my questions I have tried to connect to the device DS18B20 sensors but if I connect more than 3 sensors device rejects to start, if I disconnect third sensor (any) LanKontroler starts normaly. I tested on all devices with different fw versions and behavior is same or similar. So now I can use only two DS18B20 sensors.
Prague

We must check it
kyncl napisał(a):Hi,
Second question is about future support other Dallas one wire sensors (counters etc.) Is there any plan for next release of FW ?
Prague

Yes, we plan this in 3.xx series firmware
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hi would like report strange behavior after upgrading to the 2.25 fw.

I tried to upgrade from 2.24 to 2.25 and after upgrading one device change MAC address to 00:00:00:00:00 second device got some random MAC different from previous
So I manualy change itvto the original MAC addreses which I had stored

Best Regards Jan

PS: Problem when device reject to boot when I have connected more than 3 Dallas senzors persists with fw 2.26
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
kyncl napisał(a):Hi would like report strange behavior after upgrading to the 2.25 fw.

I tried to upgrade from 2.24 to 2.25 and after upgrading one device change MAC address to 00:00:00:00:00 second device got some random MAC different from previous
So I manualy change itvto the original MAC addreses which I had stored
It is recommended to do settings reset (hold button reset about 10 seconds)
kyncl napisał(a):PS: Problem when device reject to boot when I have connected more than 3 Dallas senzors persists with fw 2.26
We chceck it soon
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości