Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
How to change relays going on/off when powering the module
Is it possible to disable all relays going on/off when Lan Controller is connected to the power for the first time.
This behavior can stall some electrical equipment we use.

Thanks!
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
You probably have set up an event in an array of events, possibly due to the TEMP sensor? How do you run a module temperature starts at 0 or negative, and after a few seconds to stabilize. If you have an event included in the TEMP, enter values ​​in the lower boxes below 0.

Attach "config events" print screen
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
wilkxt napisał(a):You probably have set up an event in an array of events, possibly due to the TEMP sensor? How do you run a module temperature starts at 0 or negative, and after a few seconds to stabilize. If you have an event included in the TEMP, enter values ​​in the lower boxes below 0.

Attach "config events" print screen

Hello Tomek,

thanks for hint to solve my half-year problem, last year I (satisfactory) used watchdog (watching internet IP to reset 3g router connected NC to relay ) but after adding some events logic ( INP3 on solar system battery -> relay to switch heaters to spend solar overage after batteries recharge) - I CUT internet uplink after every reboot of device - because after reboot all relays stayed ON, so router was without power, LC watchdog detected problem (no internet), BUT his 'reset' was nonsence - it powered router for couple of seconds and then switched off, total crazy situation 'couse it's located in cottage 40km far from my home and I need internet uplink for surveillance and security system. Workaround was simple - I used two indepedent LC devices, one for events, other for watchog, but it was wasting of resources.

So I think that negative presets of low bounds should be implicit configuration values, at last red coloured notify in manual Smile And much better with ability to explicit choose which relays would be used in every event row.

Sorry for English, however I am from nothern Slovakia, my Polish is worse than my Russian Smile

Peter
Odpowiedz
test new soft http://tinycontrol.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5444
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości