Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Minor improvements
1) When working with many LK3s I can't tell which is which unless I switch to Network to see the host name/IP.

Please put the host name of the device in web title. All the tabs I have are called the same and I don't know which is which. All my tabs are called "LK3 VPanel". Ideally you could give it a name that isn't a host name, like a friendly name so I know which is which after DHCP gets hold of them.

2) LK3 Tools work well but the "find" function is bound to the primary address, so it only finds LK3 devices that have the same subnet as the host doing the searching. I have a PC that has 192.168.220.2 and 192.168.221.2 (same interface), both having devices on them, 220 has PCs and consoles and 221 has LK3s. When first started and DHCP gives them 220 IPs, I can find them but when I give them 221.X IPs it won't. Perhaps a settings section where I can specify what to look for? Of note is that you CAN flash them if you manually input the 221.X IP in the flasher.
Odpowiedz
Cytat:1) When working with many LK3s I can't tell which is which unless I switch to Network to see the host name/IP.

Please put the host name of the device in web title. All the tabs I have are called the same and I don't know which is which. All my tabs are called "LK3 VPanel". Ideally you could give it a name that isn't a host name, like a friendly name so I know which is which after DHCP gets hold of them.

Most likely we will display the hostname in the web title as you proposed and maybe on the navbar.

Cytat:2) LK3 Tools work well but the "find" function is bound to the primary address, so it only finds LK3 devices that have the same subnet as the host doing the searching. I have a PC that has 192.168.220.2 and 192.168.221.2 (same interface), both having devices on them, 220 has PCs and consoles and 221 has LK3s. When first started and DHCP gives them 220 IPs, I can find them but when I give them 221.X IPs it won't. Perhaps a settings section where I can specify what to look for? Of note is that you CAN flash them if you manually input the 221.X IP in the flasher.
I'll look into it. I'll check whether I can detect it in program or add some options addressing this.
Odpowiedz
in this https://forum.tinycontrol.pl/showthread....04#pid8604 soft is add host name of the device in web title
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
The updated LKTools is available at https://tinycontrol.pl/en/lan-controller...or-windows (version 1.1.8). It should run discovery function for each ip address, even on the same interface. Note that if you have multiple addresses in the same network, there will be duplicates in the list.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości