Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
How to measure voltage of three different batteries
Hello, I have a LK 3.5 and three questions. Maybe it is easy for you, but I am newbie Smile

Question #1
I want to measure the voltage of three different batteries (2x voltage up to 4V, 1x voltage up to 60V).
I have connected one battery to GND and INPA1 (connection to INPA1 is protected by small fuse). It works very well.
I am not sure How to connect additional bateries as there are no separate GND for other sensors and I do not want to interconnect batteries.

Question #2
I want to measure the DC current on four cables (4x DC current up to 60A) with wcs1800 sensor.
Is it possible to increase a range from 35A to 60A ? 

Question #3
I need to use 3 analog inputs for voltage and 4 analog inputs for current. Is it possible to extend number of analog inputs ?

Thank you for your time
Odpowiedz
Q1. Because gnd are no seperate, you must interconnect bateries
Q2. wcs1800 has max DC current to 35A, if you have 60 you must find another sensor. We can add its support to Lk
Q3. Actualy now, you have 6 analog inputs. You may rebuild PCB and use VCC inputs.
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
(09-09-2020, 09:57 PM)wilkxt napisał(a): Q1. Because gnd are no seperate, you must interconnect bateries
Q2. wcs1800 has max DC current to 35A, if you have 60 you must find another sensor. We can add its support to Lk
Q3. Actualy now, you have 6 analog inputs. You may rebuild PCB and use VCC  inputs.
Thank you Smile
Odpowiedz
(06-22-2023, 01:08 PM)marlee napisał(a):
(09-09-2020, 02:33 AM)BlueG napisał(a): Hello, I have a LK 3.5 and three questions. Maybe it is easy for you, but I am newbie Smile

Question #1
I want to measure the voltage of three different batteries (2x voltage up to 4V, 1x voltage up to 60V).
I have connected one battery to GND and INPA1 (connection to INPA1 is protected by small fuse). It works very well.
I am not sure How to connect additional batteries as there are no separate GND for other sensors and I do not want to interconnect batteries.

Question #2
I want to measure the DC current on four cables (4x DC current up to 60A) with wcs1800 sensor. world of mario
Is it possible to increase a range from 35A to 60A ? 

question #3
I need to use 3 analog inputs for voltage and 4 analog inputs for current. Is it possible to extend the number of analog inputs?

Thank you for your time

Useful tips, thank you.

Q1. In LK GND they are connected, so it is not easy to connect like this.
Q2. Maybe use ACS709-75
Q3. LK has 6 analog inputs and there is no option to extend analog inputs
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości