Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
LK3.5-NOWY SOFT - KOLEJNE WERSJE
(12-30-2019, 12:38 PM)wilkxt napisał(a):
(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): A. Email messages
It looks, some characters like colon, new-line, square bracket… is not possible to save and use. Does exist some way how to use it? Do you plan to allow use more than one email (SMS) contact (for different Events) in the future?
We're working on how to solve this.
Yes, we plan add more conntact to sms and email.

-> Thank you!

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): B. Ultrasonic distance meter
Can you please specified little bit more, how to connect this sensor to LK3.5? I’ve found “distance meter” option on Events config page but not in Input page (maybe I’m wrong). Can be also this sensor https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32911119661.html (in PWM version) used?
Distance meter is on "serial port" page. Communication is by UART (TX,RX) not PWM. You must connect JSN-SR04T-2.0 (work in mode 2) to UART_RX, UART_TX,GND and +5V on IDC10-1.
Regarding the sensor from the link, it works in PWM or UART mode, LK supports UART mode, but I don't know if it will work with this sensor, no specifications. If you find the specifications of this sensor then I will check it.

-> I found these "docs" more specifying mentioned sensor, but I dont know, if there are sufficient...  https://github.com/riteshRcH/waterproof_...2YYxx_v1.0

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): C. Power and Energy
Do you plan to allow configure units in this section. I used impulse counters also for flow meter, so I would like to change Watts to Litres

Yes, we add

-> It will be great!  Thank you!

(12-29-2019, 01:32 PM)mavar napisał(a): D. „backup battery connected to connector behind INPxD inputs”
The mentioned connector is in manual marked as “RTS battery socket”, am I right? Which battery can be used?
Yes, RTC battery socke. You can use any battery with voltage from 1.7 to 3.6V, e.g. CR2330

-> Thank you. I'll try
Odpowiedz

Wiadomości w tym wątku

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 3 gości