Forum Tiny Control Solution

Pełna wersja: Relay board
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Hi to all,

I'm using lan board and considering to use for my irrigation project, so I need to attach relay board, my question is can I use relay board to control 12V solenoid valves!? Or any other device powered with 12V dc (LED light strip), board is powered with 12V dc.

Thanks
you need to add an additional transistor
Hi, can you provide more details on this, which transistor, where, is there maybe some sort documentation!?. Can you suggest setup for irrigation project, simple time scheduled open close valve.

Thanks
Ah, now I can see. Ok, maybe to clarify my question, if I buy relayboard (RelayBoardv3), from tinycontrol company, what kind of devices I can control!? Can I use relay to switch devices (ON/OFF) which are powered with 12V DC, 24V or 220 (30)V AC!? Can someone give more info on this topic, maybe example of use with relayboard, tutorial, you have mentioned earlier under Help section of webpage "Watering by Lan Controler" can you give quick info on this practical use,

Again, great product and thanks in advance.
I you buy relayboard you can swicth 12,24...110 DC and AC 230V

we use this realy http://www.tme.eu/html/PL/przekazniki-mi...pelny.html or similar
Hi, thanks for response, I will go with relay board.