Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Blank login page
Photo 
Hello

I have a LK3 3.6 with SW 1.10a.

It works until I change the ip address. After I save the new network config and reboot, the LK returns a blank login page.
We tried to reset to factory and reconfigure several time, but the problem happens again.
The LK respond properly at ping, but blank login page.

I tried with Firefox, Chrome and explorer. We noticed that sometimes there a javascript error on console (please find the immage in attachment).

Do anyone experienced the same problem?

the blank page html content:

Kod:
<!DOCTYPE html><html lang=en><head><meta charset=utf-8><meta http-equiv=X-UA-Compatible content="IE=edge"><meta name=viewport content="width=device-width,initial-scale=1"><title>LK3 VPanel</title><link rel=stylesheet href=css/bootstrap.min.css><link href=/css/app.982b9829.css rel=preload as=style><link href=/js/app.3c297c5c.js rel=preload as=script><link href=/js/chunk_vendors.21fa544c.js rel=preload as=script><link href=/css/app.982b9829.css rel=stylesheet></head><body><noscript><strong>We're sorry but lk3vue doesn't work properly without JavaScript enabled. Please enable it to continue.</strong></noscript><div id=app></div><script src=js/public_mockup.min.js></script><script src=/js/chunk_vendors.21fa544c.js></script><script src=/js/app.3c297c5c.js></script></body></html>
Odpowiedz
Hello.
please flushe cache of the webviewer ( CTRL + F5 or other way)
and try : from console: ipconfig /flushdns or ARP /d

tomekO
Odpowiedz
(10-09-2019, 01:34 PM)tomekO napisał(a): Hello.
please flushe cache  of the  webviewer ( CTRL + F5  or other way)
and try : from console:  ipconfig /flushdns or ARP /d

tomekO
Hello
Unfortunatelly I have the same problem and posted recommendation doesn't work. Does someone found working solution for this issue?
M
Odpowiedz
(12-02-2019, 11:35 PM)mavar napisał(a):
(10-09-2019, 01:34 PM)tomekO napisał(a): Hello.
please flushe cache  of the  webviewer ( CTRL + F5  or other way)
and try : from console:  ipconfig /flushdns or ARP /d

tomekO
Hello
Unfortunatelly I have the same problem and posted recommendation doesn't work. Does someone found working solution for this issue?
M

upgrade to version 1.19
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości