Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Integracja z Home Assistant
Nie wiem czy widziałeś jest nowa wersja integracji. Z tego o zauważyłem poprawiony pkt 2 (patrz wyżej) . Zauważyłem zły dzielnik przy ciśnieniu p1.
LK3.6 + 2x ASC711EX_15, 5x DS18B20, BME280, WATCHDOG (router, kamera), ALARM (uzbrajanie, 2x PIR, syrena), ogrzewanie, CWU, podgrzewanie przyłącza wody, poziom szamba, zmierzch, wykres danych od 2016 r.
Odpowiedz
Zaraz spojrzę i zapodam wieczorkiem jak będę miał chwile czasu.
Odpowiedz
(01-01-2021, 06:41 PM)agrest napisał(a):
(11-06-2020, 04:23 PM)marcinb napisał(a): I tak też zrobiłem i dochodzę do momentu w którym piszę wpisz nazwe, adres, login, hasło.
Więc piszę:
LK3
192.168.1.100 albo http://192.168.1.100
admin
admin
I niestety nie mogę znaleźć urządzenia.

Mam ten sam problem. Udało się go Tobie rozwiązać?

Witaj Home działa tylko ip:8123 na takim porcie działa u mnie na malinie
Odpowiedz
what file needs to be backed up before a new installation of Home Assistant, when I have already rewritten the names of the entities to my liking.  well thank you
Odpowiedz
Photo 
I want to ask, I have LK3 and on the Inpd1 input I have a sensor Inductive sensor SN04 N1, NPN NO also works in actions in orig. LK3 is switched on / off via the web setting, e.g. out2. But in the Home Assistant integration, it shows me in the on/off log, but it doesn't start the automation in HA, I have 3 pieces of LK3, the same thing happens. Simply changing the state of Inpd will not turn on any other device in the automation. Where is the problem? well thank you
And after changing the satv, both the icons are still lit at INPD.

Załączone pliki Miniatury

Odpowiedz
Thumbs Up 
Hello boss Cool . Is it possible in the next update (integration of LK to H.A.) to fix INDP1,2,3,4 when it is connected there e.g. open door sensor to work in Home Assistant in automation. (binary_sensor.inpd1). Because the sensor works ON/OFF but no automation is performed. Otherwise, the INDP icon does not light up either. Smile Thank you  Smile
Odpowiedz
I have add "state_class: total_increasingg" for energy entities (device_class: energy) so that the entity can be used in the energy panel in the home assistant.

Załączone pliki
.zip   sensor.zip (Rozmiar: 2.04 KB / Pobrań: 59)
Odpowiedz
Thumbs Up 
(02-03-2023, 04:34 PM)hapi napisał(a): I have add "state_class: total_increasingg" for energy entities (device_class: energy) so that the entity can be used in the energy panel in the home assistant.

Hello, great, thank you, you will no longer need a custom for the energy panel. Smile  (Only the units still need to be modified in ymal and custom vid. code). But INPD1-4 i.e. the sensor in H.A (binary_sensor.inpd1) to work in Home Assistant still does not work for automation, it will be fixed in the next update. Thank you very much
Kod:
homeassistant:
  name: Home
  unit_system: metric
  customize:
    sensor.energy1: # Spotreba studená voda v m3 do Energi panelu Spotreba vody
      unit_of_measurement: m³
      device_class: water
      state_class: total_increasing
    sensor.energy2: # Spotreba teplá voda v m3 do Energi panelu Spotreba vody
      device_class: water
    sensor.energy3: # Spotreba Plynu - plynomer v m3
      device_class: gas
    sensor.power4: # Dovoz P4 činnej energie kWh tj. Spotreba Elektriky-FVE. Dat do Energi panelu do Spotreba zo siete
      unit_of_measurement: kWh
      device_class: energy
    sensor.power5: # Export P5 aktívnej energie kWh
    sensor.power6: # Celková P6 spotreba v kW Exp+Imp-Celková aktívna energia kWh
Odpowiedz
Hi, I have a question - does the LK4 work together with the Home Assistant version lk3homeassistant-0.9.1 that is on tinykontrol website? I can't get it to run. is there any version of files for Home Assistant that works with HW LK4 ? My SW is  1.06.
Thank you
Vladan
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości