Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
LAN Controller V3 malfunctioning?
You can find it here:
http://forum.tinycontrol.pl/viewtopic.ph...813#p14005
wilkxt post_id=14005 time=1510669059 user_id=61 napisał(a):załaczam soft z poprawkami, prosze sprawdzić lk3_firmware_1_45b6.bin
Odpowiedz
Thanks, I was watching the post here and ... http://forum.tinycontrol.pl/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6024
:?
Odpowiedz
danpin post_id=14083 time=1511109144 user_id=6381 napisał(a):What I've noticed is that clicking on Login makes it hard enough to enter and the Status panel does not immediately show my information, temperature, voltage, etc.
When click login ehat is time to show page and propoer value(vcc, temp, itd)? What browser and operaton system you use?

danpin post_id=14083 time=1511109144 user_id=6381 napisał(a):For digital inputs, if I use for example a NO contact I need to connect it to GND and the input, is it correct?
Regards!
yes
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
octavvian post_id=14086 time=1511120908 user_id=6211 napisał(a):Thanks, I was watching the post here and ... http://forum.tinycontrol.pl/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6024
:?

In this thread are official version. Version above 1.45b6 it is test version
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
OK, maybe is right to make a sticky post with alpha's so we can try it and maybe partial solve our troubles too.
Thanks.
Odpowiedz
wilkxt post_id=14142 time=1511251977 user_id=61 napisał(a):[quote=danpin post_id=14083 time=1511109144 user_id=6381]
What I've noticed is that clicking on Login makes it hard enough to enter and the Status panel does not immediately show my information, temperature, voltage, etc.
When click login ehat is time to show page and propoer value(vcc, temp, itd)? What browser and operaton system you use?

Usually minutes, sometimes I close the page and reopen it to log in. Values often do not appear first, I noticed that if I go to another page, for example Control/Outs and then return to the Status page, it instantly displays the values. It's probably something with the initial refresh of the Status page.
I use an laptop with windows XP and Opera browser. I will try with Internet Explorer to see how it behaves.
Thank you for your interest and help!
Odpowiedz
In windows xp regedit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\
Entry:
TcpAckFrequency

Value Type: DWORD
VALUE: 1

Interface GUID - is interface when LK3 (or router) is connected
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
I'm not too practical with the changes in the registers, I've only been able to get to what's in the picture.
I tried to create a new key but I do not know exactly the steps to follow .... or I have to change an existing one, but I do not know which one.

.jpg   untitled.JPG (Rozmiar: 99.44 KB / Pobrań: 2,665)
Odpowiedz
chose one of this interfaces {.............} and check whose have IP adres your computer, next add TcpAckFrequency and value 1. After this restart computer

.jpg   regedit.JPG (Rozmiar: 114.18 KB / Pobrań: 2,655)
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hello,
I have tested the proposed solution, so far it works very well, not anymore login failure and I have instant Status page display with the correct values.
Thank you for your help.
Dan
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości