Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
LAN Controller HW:1.2 SW:2.59 - mail problem
Hello!
I use such a controller since almost three years. I did not face problems until now but not from side of controller itself.
In order to receive mails for specific events and the necessary mail account should not have SSL, I did not find other mail provider than Polish postal office with a mail type username@02.pl. It worked well until three, four months before since it stopped being usable. I did not open the mail in any browser and I understood that the account is automatically blocked if you do not open your account in term of three months...
I did that but they increased the security check and have a way to discover that the mail is sent by an automation software and they block the account. When I enter the email account I am obliged to change the password because a virus or something like that is using my account...
I do not understand any Polish and I also do not know if possible to explain them the purpose and the way I use it... But I am afraid that they will block it forever. I could not create an account with my country IP, so I created one for a Polish address taken from internet...

Now, is it a way to avoid such a problem?
Do you know some other mail account provider without SSL? Is it a possibility to inform the actual provider about the scope of using it and they to accept that? If yes, can somebody help me? My login credentials are not confidential. I use this account only for LAN Controller...
Is it any chance a new firmware for this HW 1.2 to exist in order to deal with SSL?

Thanks in advance!
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
Faneduru napisał(a):Do you know some other mail account provider without SSL? Is it a possibility to inform the actual provider about the scope of using it and they to accept that? If yes, can somebody help me? My login credentials are not confidential. I use this account only for LAN Controller...
Is it any chance a new firmware for this HW 1.2 to exist in order to deal with SSL?

Hi
poczta.wp.pl use email without ssl on port 587
LK1.2 and lk2.0 does not support ssl now and in the future also will not, the problem is too little memory resource.
LK3 will suport ssl in future
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości