Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
V3.15 problems
Hello,
i was looking for a solution to monitor more locations and got across the LAn controller, great board, except some problems:
1.in the events config, the mailing option is functioning rather bad, for example, for a temperature of 32 - 27 'C when the temp grows from 25 to 33 'C i get 2 emails with same text (as set in field) and when the temperature drops from 33 to 25 'C i get again 2 emails. The emails should be sent only when going out of the temperature space set.
2. when setting the option SNMP Trap the board stops responding and needs to be rebooted.

It;s not a disaster but it's troubleing and you need to program your own workarounds to get it to work.
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
oasisone napisał(a):Hello,
i was looking for a solution to monitor more locations and got across the LAn controller, great board, except some problems:
1.in the events config, the mailing option is functioning rather bad, for example, for a temperature of 32 - 27 'C when the temp grows from 25 to 33 'C i get 2 emails with same text (as set in field) and when the temperature drops from 33 to 25 'C i get again 2 emails. The emails should be sent only when going out of the temperature space set.
Do you have set histerezes?

oasisone napisał(a):2. when setting the option SNMP Trap the board stops responding and needs to be rebooted.

We check it
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości