Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
water metering
Hi,

I have a water meter with a built in reed relay. It's current should not exceed 10mA. My questions are:

To which digital input should I connect it? Any or better INPD4?
Can I use temperature measurements at the same time on other digital inputs (DS18B20) ?
Should I add any additional circuits to limit the current on the input below 10mA or it is done by LC?

Thanks,

peter
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
Hi,

i have tried ind4 for the pulse counting. as the input by default in state high I gave a short to pin 4-5. I managed to get the input d4 "LOW", but what ever I was doing the pulses are not counted anywhere. is there any special settings? that is mine:

.jpg   lc_counter.JPG (Rozmiar: 26.91 KB / Pobrań: 3,522)
I have started and stopped the counting many times, manually gave many pulses, but nothing.

Anyone ever was able to use this feature? Please give me a hint.

Thanks,

Peter
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
1.Click 'Start' button :-)
2.change l/h value ratio to integer >0
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
Thanks Adzik, your answer is much appreciated!
It works now.
Now I am thinking of sending an alert e-mail, when the water is running. I can put an event on the impd4 to do that when it becames low, but it will send e-mails endless after each state change and I have to avoid that. As I can't see any possibilities to limit the number of e-mails, I was thinking to do it indirectly:

impd4="low" triggers PWM
PWM out is connected to analogue input inp2
I put an e-mail event on input inp2

Once the tap is open, reed relay force to low impd4 and it keeps the PWM constantly in event, so the e-mail is sent only once, at the beginning.

What do you think? Is there any easier solution?

peter
<t></t>
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości