Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Wgrywanie firmware przez TFTP Tutorial
Hi.
I have problem with LK 2.0
Firmware upgrade by TFTP from 3.07 to 3.13 was fail on 41%.
Now I have 2pcs LK 2.0 with same problem - blink green led in LAN port (without cable connection) and LK no access via LAN when cable connected.
Reset and repeated upgrade firmware didn't work.
What can i do?
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
just upgrade by tftp, green led blinkin mean that LK is in bootloader mode
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hello,
I also have a similar problem. I have a LAN controller ver.2.00. My friend gave it to me after it screwed as he didn't want to play with it. LK control is in boot mode. The green LED flashes for about 8-10 seconds and then pause for about 20 seconds. I read that this is okay because it is a V2 controller. It does the same with and without LAN cable. In my opinion it does not respond to the RESET button.
I tried to do the tftp-i upload on three computers but it did not work. I tried to do as described in the documentation (page 25) but did not succeed.
What do I do wrong? Please help me!
Can I do something with external programmer?

Thanks in advance!
Zoltan
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
Wolf82 napisał(a):Hello,
I also have a similar problem. I have a LAN controller ver.2.00. My friend gave it to me after it screwed as he didn't want to play with it. LK control is in boot mode. The green LED flashes for about 8-10 seconds and then pause for about 20 seconds. I read that this is okay because it is a V2 controller. It does the same with and without LAN cable. In my opinion it does not respond to the RESET button.
I tried to do the tftp-i upload on three computers but it did not work. I tried to do as described in the documentation (page 25) but did not succeed.

Thanks in advance!
Zoltan

Do you now proper LK IP address?
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
wilkxt napisał(a):
Wolf82 napisał(a):Hello,

Thanks in advance!
Zoltan

Do you now proper LK IP address?

I think there is no corresponding IP address, it is also the problem.
Here in the forum I read, that using the boot mode, the microcontroller reads of the EEPROM the IP address. This is IP address 192.168.1.100.
I tried this IP address. Did not work, unfortunately.

Thanks for your help!
Zoltan
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
Wolf82 napisał(a):I think there is no corresponding IP address, it is also the problem.
Here in the forum I read, that using the boot mode, the microcontroller reads of the EEPROM the IP address. This is IP address 192.168.1.100.
I tried this IP address. Did not work, unfortunately.

Thanks for your help!
Zoltan

The IP address is 192.168.1.100, if there was a previously set, but maybe it was set to another, and you don't now it.
You may scan (change ip) interfeces network( with LK) on port tftp (69) and observe in wireshark if LK responde by ethernet frame.
Or if you have eeprom programer, write from address 2, four byte with IP value. When you write eeprom you must keep with reset MCU.
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
(08-11-2021, 03:10 PM)chemistrytuition napisał(a): Wonderful article. It's very useful. As a chemistry tuition service provider, I really appreciate your post. Thanks for sharing this with us.
iniect do bazy mybb Smile wątpię by ktoś z singapuru założył konto na tym forum Smile ciekawe czy poza iniekcją można coś  jeszcze na serwerze podłubać lub wyskoczyć poza forum Wink
e-chata.hyzne.com | LK1 - sterowniki akwarystyki | LK2 - sterowniki ihome | LK3 - niezliczone ilości wersji/nakładek na farmach PV i nie tylko | LK4 - testy bezprzewodowe
Odpowiedz
cos spmamerów ostatnio dużo, napisze do admina
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości