Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Revive dead LAN controller?
Hello Tomek,
I know that my question was said before, but I think I have a little different problem with my dead LK after upgrade that other guys here on forum.
My problem started when I tried to upgrade LK from v2.20 to 2.36 via updater. It said "Timeout", powercycled LK, but now it stays in bootloader mode (green LED flashes).
I tried everything I readed here on forum, but nothing helped. TFTP command dont work. I also tried to investigate ethernet packets with WireShark, so I have saved some samples.
LK had IP address 10.10.10.3 with mask 255.255.255.0 before upgrade and now, if I try to do ping on this address, ICMP goes into timeout, but ARP gets correct answer from LK with that IP address.
In WireShark, there is one interesting thing - the first try of TFTP after powerup LK, it goes into "wrong opcode", so I run TFTP command once again and now LK responds on each TFTP WRITE with
UDP packet addressed to an IP 10.10.0.23. So my last try was in setting this 10.10.0.23 with 255.255.0.0 mask on my PC, so UDP responds to my PC, but did not helped too.
Both investigation records from WireShark are in attachements.

Thanks in advance for your response!
Ondrej

.zip   2x10_0_100.zip (Rozmiar: 1.69 KB / Pobrań: 478)

.zip   3x10_100.zip (Rozmiar: 1.68 KB / Pobrań: 520)
<t></t>
Odpowiedz
Hi
you must set tftp to binary mode
pozdrawiam
tomek
Odpowiedz
Hello Tomek,
yes, I did TFTP in binary mode.

Ondrej
<t></t>
Odpowiedz