Forum Tiny Control Solution

Pełna wersja: DTH22 showing ZERO
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Hello,

From time to time DTH22 sensor is showing zero humidity and zero temperature. Any ideea why? I am having conected to "LAN CONTROLER" an relay board which is having a heater and two ventilators. I have to restart the board to fix the problem.

Thanks for your answer.

Cześć,

Od czasu do czasu czujnika DTH22 wykazuje zerową wilgotności i temperatury zera . Wszelkie ideea dlaczego? Mam conected do "LAN Controler " deska do przekaźnika , który jest o grzałkę oraz dwa wentylatory . Muszę ponownie uruchomić płytę , aby rozwiązać problem .

Dzięki za odpowiedź.
Any ideea?
you must restrt board to fix problem? Or value 0 are only by moment?
First you should try disconnect power to DHT. If this fix your problem buy new one sensor
Thank for your answer. I have to unplug the power for the board. Restarting from the webpage is not fixing the problem. I have seen that the problem is starting when an relay is going on ON. I have an relay board with four power relay. I will try to buy a new sensor. I even try to add an capacitor between vcc and gnd but is not fixing the problem