Forum Tiny Control Solution

Pełna wersja: Define only upper limit to events config
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Hi.
Can you tell me how to define only an upper limit for a temperature sensor?
I have Inp6 and I want to switch OFF Out0 if the temp is 60 degrees or higher.
The Out0 switches ON from the DIFF and only if the DIFF is 8 or more degrees.
The OUT0 (relay) goes ON if the DIFF is 8 degrees and more.
I want to switch OFF the relay OUT0 if the Inp6 is higher than 60 degrees.
Please help....someone.
Thank you.
i am not expert but i think tip for You is that You can connect (by wire) outputs and inputs. In this casa you have rule to out 0 and you can create new event with temp
Thank you for your answer!
I have only one Output and this is the default Out0. I dont have the additional Outputs (1-4) from the IDC10-1 and I thing that there is no need for them. One pump to control so one output with two states ON -OFF.
The case is:
If INP6 < 60 AND DIFF > 8 then Out0=ON else Out0=OFF
The key is in the AND....
This way there is no need for priority in the configuration.
But how to configure it?
In the configuration there is no explanation about priority (if there are any) or about upper (only) or down limit (only).
I tried all the combination but every time I restart the controller the Out0 is always on if I have something in the Inp6 and it is enabled.
There is no way to have logical AND - OR and set the order of execution of each check.
I dont understand if I have to configure only one sensor or multiple.
I am new to this hardware and try to figure out how this works.
Kind regards
Christos
hello
I am also new to this - i found in manual :
"If you haave the proper checks the condition of a number of sensors is to force the state OUTX outputs and setting the PWM generator to be that was las registered event" so i think there is no way to use and/or
Alterntative solution when you have all outputs in use is is a "trick" to use pwm outputs as relay outputs.
Hi.
The problem is that each row in the config panel is an OR statement per output.
It might be a good idea for next firmware release to have the ability of choice between OR / AND.
Per output.
Thanks