Forum Tiny Control Solution

Pełna wersja: Firmware update problem
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Hi,
I am using lankontroler for floor heating. I had a version 3.01 and wanted to upgrade to 3.11, because of support of more than 4 digital temperature sensors. This upgrade was somehow sucessfull but the board stoped to work correctly. The heating was permanently on, after it reached cut of temperature it doesn't swich of the releays. I tried to play a little with settings and restarting (hw, sw) but nothing helpes. So I decided to go back to 3.01. But during the firmware upload through LAN Controler tools, it stoped somewher around 54%. From this point on I am not able to log or even ping the control board.

I was using changed IP address 192.168.2.100 on my LAN. Now this is without any ping answer. I tried to use HW reset button on board, but it seems that it doesn't help also. I tried also the default anddress 192.168.1.100 but no answer.

After HW restart there is blinking green led light on the RJ45 LAN connector, even there is no cable pluged in. Whe I plug the LAN cable the green blinking becomes not so constant and time to time there is also a flash of orange led light, but not coresponding to ping or other LAN request.

Any hint what to do or how to proceed. Is there any special procedure how to load some default firmware?
Thanks
Lk is in bootloader mode, it no answer to ping. Use tftp (standard windows or linux console program) to put binary file.
Try to upgrad to soft 3.12 http://tinycontrol.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5444
example on windows
tftp –i 192.168.1.100 put „file_upgrade.bin”.
use your Lk IP.
[attachment=203]
Thanks,

The tftp helped, but I have used the new IP address assigned by me 192.168.2.100 and not the default one 192.168.1.100. So it seems that either I used the reset button not correctly and the board was not set to factory default values, or the tftp does not depend on IP address and it is something like broadcast.

Anyway I have uploaded the latest firmware 3.12. But there was the same problem as on 3.11. When I downgraded to 3.01 everything works fine, but following this problem in thread http://tinycontrol.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2748
Koli napisał(a):The heating was permanently on, after it reached cut of temperature it doesn't swich of the releays. I tried to play a little with settings and restarting (hw, sw) but nothing helpes.

Can you more describe this problem?