Forum Tiny Control Solution

Pełna wersja: Lk3.8 and CMP11 Pyranometer
Aktualnie przeglądasz uproszczoną wersję forum. Kliknij tutaj, by zobaczyć wersję z pełnym formatowaniem.
Hello,

I am trying to use a CMP11 Pyranometer (see https://www.kippzonen.com/Product/13/CMP11-Pyranometer) with Lan Controller 3.8. The sensor supplies a low voltage of 0 to 20 mV in relation to the amount of incoming sun radiation. I have connected the two wire sensor to analog input 1 and I have set up the input at 5v but the value was not as expected (something like 25 (left) with 0.02 (right)). I wonder if I can read precisely such small voltages, under 20mV, with the Lan Controller's analog inputs.

Thank you.
for INPA1 5V use gain 10 or 50
Hey Tomek,

Thank you for the answer. I used the gain of 50 but the values obtained differ from the measured values with a milivoltmeter. For example for a measured value with the milivoltmeter of 6.8mv I readed with the controller 1422 in the left box respectively 1.42 in the right box. There are other calibration values that should I care? I have two boxes bellow for calibration and multiplier. Later I moved on the INPA3 for a higher precision but I obtained almost the same values.
tray on INPA3 with vin=3.3 and gain 50